One of the biggest banking subsidiaries of the TCF Financial Subsidiary is definitely TCF bank for sure, and the headquarters of the bank is being located in Detroit, Michigan.
It all started out initially as Twin City Building and Loan Association in the year of 1923 and later in the year of 1936 after receiving a federal charter they have changed out its name to Twin City Federal Savings and Loan Association.
Later in the year of 2019, the TCF Bank has merged with the Chemical Bank of Detroit, even after getting merged still TCF has retained out its name.
So as far now TCF has more than 320 branches located in the region of Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Colorado, Wisconsin, Arizona, South Dakota.
And more than 15000 employees were working under all these 325 branches located at different states.
Among all the areas its operating TCF has its majority of the banks being located in Illinois with approximately 150 branches as per the current date.
In the year of 2019 TCF Bank has been actually sued for its overdraft charges but later in the year in order to avoid these issues they have changed their overdraft policy.
Also as additional info, TCF bank actually has its own stadium named as TCF Bank Stadium which has been opened in the year of 2009.
How to Login
Though TCF bank is a kind of Special bank it doesn’t have any special login process, same like the other banks actually
- First after finding out the login portal in the homepage of the bank.
- You need to enter your important login credentials which is definitely going out to be your username and password.
- Next press on the login button to get into your online banking account.
TCF Bank Enrollment
- In order to enrol first click on the register now button on the homepage.
- And then next you’ll be taken to a new tab.
- Over there enter out your details like mostly personal details and account details will be asked.
- Now if every given detail is correct you’ll be successfully enrolled.
- And then next you can create your login credentials which are your User id and password.
- Forgotten your password, no need to worry you can get a new one in minutes.
- Click on the forget your password option in the login page.
- And then follow the procedure as shown to get back your password.
TCF Bank Mobile Banking Login
Like the Online Banking, you can actually do the mobile Banking do and there is no big difference in it actually what you have to do is
- Download the mobile banking application on your device from the respective stores.
- After installation starts using the app as like the same way as you use online banking, it’s that simple.
Also login into Optum Bank
How to know the routing number of TCF Bank?
The routing number of the bank is 107006444 while the swift code is 107006444.
How to contact the customer support of TCF Bank?
You can contact them by using this number 1 (800) 823-2265.
Checkout: Navy Federal Credit Union Login
What to do if I can’t log in to my account?
You can contact the customer care of the bank.
The bank site is not loading?
Yes, this is a common problem faced by a lot of people during recent times, the bank is working out on it