South State Bank is established in 1934. The headquarters of this bank in Columbia, South Carolina.
The specialities of this bank are,
- Personal banking
- Business banking
- Wealth management
There are approximately 4000 employees working in this bank.
South State Bank has a passion for making our customer’s lives easier and more convenient by providing with the services they need.
Also, this bank is actually a subsidiary of the South State Corporation which is also one of the major banking organisation is South Carolina.
And in the year of 2002, the bank has been renamed to South Carolina Bank due to its popularity in the South Carolina Region.
It has nearly taken down 85 years for a bank which started out as a small rural community bank to grown out as a Strong Regional bank rooted out in the south.
So as far as now the bank has been in operational out in four states namely North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Georgia.
Coming out to the partnership parts there are lots of banks that were in partnership since the South Carolina Bank has started and since then to till now, the bank has established a good relationship with many banks.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns at (800) 277-2175.
The working time of the bank is from Monday to Friday, from 8am to 7 pm.
How to Log in
The process of login is a very simple and you just need to follow out the steps mentioned below
- At first, need to click on the above-given link to get into the login page directly.
- Or else you need to go the google to get into your login page
- Once getting into the login page first you need to select the type of login page.
- There are things like Online Banking, Treasury Navigator, Credit Cards and mortgage Online and over there you need to click on the online banking.
- And the next enter your User id which you might have got it during the account opening and then password.
- Now press on the submit to get into the account management for online banking.
How to Reset your Password
So for reseting your password the process is a very simple one and follow the below-given steps to make it a much easier one
- First, click on the Forget your password option and then next you’ll be taken to a new tab.
- And over there you need to provide out details such as User ID, Date of Birth, email id.
- After that, a mail will be sent to you and through that mail, you can reset your password
Check out Armed Forces Bank Login
How to view your account
- Go to the Bank website
- Then choose one type,
- Online banking
- Treasury cards
- Mortgage online
- Investment services account
- Private wealth
- And then enter user name and password
- Click on the login button
How to enroll your account
To enroll the bank please enter the details given below,
- Select the type of account
- Certificate of deposit
- Enter the account number
- Enter social security number
- Enter the pin
- Enter dob
- Enter security answer
- Enter the email address
- Confirm email address
- And then click on begin enrollment