RCB Bank was established in 1936. The headquarters of this bank is located in the southern US.
There are approximately 500 – 1000 employees working in this organisation.
The purpose of the RCB Bank is to meet the financial needs of our communities.
RCB is a full service bank and provides,
- Other services for the public.
At the year of 1936, this Bank has been opened to the public with having only one branch and that too in the name of Rogers County Bank.
The bank was actually started out during the period of the Great Depression by actually L.S Robson and George Davies.
It was actually the great depression which has helped the bank to be in the position that it is now because during those days Robson and Davies have thought of closing out the bank yet they managed out and now there is this position out now.
After that Bank has made out a huge profit and from since then, nothing has stopped the bank from growing out.
In the year of 1990, the Bank was renamed from Rogers County Bank to RCB because the bank was planned to expand outside the Rogers Country.
In the year of 1970, the motto for the bank has been said out as “That’s My Bank” and also RCB stands out for as Relationships, Community, Boldness.
How to login
So in order to access the online Banking for RCB Bank first, you should log in to the Online Banking.
- First, get into the Homepage of the Bank.
- Then next at top right corner you could find online banking login.
- Over there click on personal Banking.
- Now you’ll be taken out to a new window.
- Over there enter your username and password.
- And then press login to access your Online banking Features.
Contact email: [email protected]
Phone number: 877-361-0814
Sign up today
To sign up online banking in RCB,
- First, meet the customer representative at your local bank.
- Enrol online
Process of online banking
- View current transaction
- View images of cleared checks or deposit
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay invoices using bill pay
- Set up alerts to help you monitor the security of your account
RCB online banking system provides the following functionality
- Information services on client account and transaction.
- Performing various banking operations with clients accounts remotely.
- Submitting various applications and request to the bank.
Login into the Umpqua Bank Login
Security of RCB online banking
RCB provides two levels of security to protect transaction performed via remote service channels.
In order to login into the RCB bank, the user should enter the one time password to confirm the transaction.
- Automatic system disconnection
- The opportunity to examine the dates and time of previous logons.
- RCB allows changing the password regularly.
Try the Greenfield Savings Bank Login
Advantages of online banking
- Saving time