If you ask any person living in the Texas region to suggest you the best bank then the common answer that you are going to get is, of course, Comerica Bank.
Even though the headquarters of the bank is actually located in Texas its retail operations are kind of happening mainly around Michigan, Arizona, California, Florida. And it’s not limited to the U.S since they are doing banking in other neighbouring countries such as Canada, Mexico too.
Also, this is the U.S largest commercial bank headquartered in the Texas region and also being in the list of USA largest Banks too.
Speaking about the no of branches available the numbers are like 592 as per the current year with more than 8000 employees working in all those branches.
While coming to the assets section they have assets worth nearly $74 billion and making an average gross of around $ 1.2 billion.
History of Comerica Bank
If we started to speak about the history of any bank, you can’t skip the Comerica Bank in those lists because it is like nearly 171 years old when it started during the year of 1849.
At first, the bank was initially started out as the Detroit Savings Fund Institute during the year of 1849 by Elon, later when time passed a lot of things have changed and one among them is the bank has got its present name of Comerica Bank in the year of 1982.
Comerica Bank Online Banking Login
The login process for Comerica Bank Online Banking is as same as like any other online banking of other banks with
- Go to the Homepage of the Comerica Bank.
- After going in there find the login button and click on it.
- Now select which services you want to sign in, choose the Web Banking Option.
- And then enter out your user id and password to login into your account.
- Also you have the option to directly land in the shortcuts page too.
Comerica Bank Password Reset
- First, you need to get into the password reset page, you can go directly through the login portal or you can use the help of this link.
- In there you need to give your Correct User id and Email Address to get your password.
Comerica Online Banking Enrollment
- First click on the signup option in the online banking login portal.
- Next you’ll be taken to a new page.
- There, select the type of Personal Banking and then next choose Commercial Web Banking and Bill Pay to get the most use of online banking or else you can select Web Banking alone if you want.
- Now in the next page give all the required details to finish the signup process.
Checkout: Bank of West Login
Credit Card Services
You can easily apply for the Comerica Bank credit card using this link and they are giving a wide variety of features in this credit card such as
- In order to give extra protection for your account, they are using EMV Smart Chip Technology which will reduce your chances of getting fraudulent attacks.
- You’ll be getting some extra bonuses with the credit card such as Auto Rental Collision, Theft Coverage, Travel Assistance and finally extended warranty coverage which all of this comes with free of cost as an added bonus for Comerica Credit Cardholders.
- You’ll also get overdraft protection if you link your Credit Card to Comerica Checking account.
Read: West Suburban Bank Login
Comerica Mobile Banking
Comerica Bank is providing Mobile Banking features to the platforms such as iphone, iPad, Android, tablet
It allows you to do things such as
- Checking of your account balances and viewing of your account transaction history.
- Easy instant transfer between your comerica accounts.
- Without logging into your account itself you can view the balance of your account.
- Easy fingerprint and Face Id login is available on certain devices.
- Paying of bills at times is also an added advantage with the Comerica Mobile Banking.
Important things to Know
Routing Number – 067012099
Swift Code – MNBDUS33
Customer Support Number – 800.266.3742
Comerica Bank Locations – Locations